Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In response to the Turkish shelling .. Iraq: We will not keep silent about touching our sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In response to the Turkish shelling .. Iraq: We will not keep silent about touching our sovereignty Empty In response to the Turkish shelling .. Iraq: We will not keep silent about touching our sovereignty

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 4:10 am

In response to the Turkish shelling .. Iraq: We will not keep silent about touching our sovereignty

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Considered the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Wednesday, the Turkish shelling of Sinjar, northwest of Nineveh (450 kilometers north of Baghdad), "a flagrant violation of Iraq's sovereignty, and can not be tolerated."

According to a statement of Foreign Affairs, "Journal News", a copy of it received that "the government rejects and condemns the Turkish military assault on Mount Sinjar area of ​​northern Iraq, and prepared a flagrant violation of international conventions and treaties and the principles of good neighborliness."

The statement added, "This act represents an encroachment on the sovereignty of Iraq, and reflects a policy can not be accepted or tolerated", calling on the international community "to take a firm and decisive stance towards him."

The statement concluded that foreign to say that "Iraq will follow all legal and diplomatic means and others to condemn this attack, and to ensure that it does not recur."

The Turkish fighter proceeded, on Tuesday, the shelling of the Kurds in Sinjar, north-west of the province of Nineveh, which aroused great indignation among the governments in Baghdad and Kurdistan.

The Ministry of Peshmerga, yesterday, it opened an investigation wide to find out the reasons for the bombing and motivation, especially since the Kurdistan Region does not have any joint coordination between him and the Turkish side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:37 am