Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China protests start the deployment system "THAAD" missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

system - China protests start the deployment system "THAAD" missile Empty China protests start the deployment system "THAAD" missile

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:31 pm

China protests start the deployment system "THAAD" missile

Follow-up / .. China announced Wednesday that it had protested to the Seoul and Washington in protest at the start of the US military in the transfer of parts of the advanced US missile defense system (THAAD) to the location of the publication identified in advance in a ground South Korea in a move that Seoul has confirmed that it comes against the backdrop of repeated threats from its neighbor North Korea's missile attack it.

He urged a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign burdens Guenj Chuang Mojadda, in press statements made by the US today

The South to stop the establishment of a missile shield, which is likely to become the end of the year to run gas Gah Korea

Present.

He stressed his country's firm position Guenj against the deployment of missiles (THAAD), and said that China will take all the measures it deems necessary

To protect its interests and national security and maintain strategic balance in the region.

He warned that the shield will not contribute to the achievement of nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula and safeguard stability

Peace Alakulaima, but it will cause severe damage to the strategic and security interests of countries, including Almntqh,

Chin, as well as it would upset the regional strategic balance.

He accused the United States and South Korea to increase berries Art on the Korean Peninsula instead of seeking to Tkhvifaa, warning

Seoul that what you do will not reduce the threats to the contrary, will increase its unity. It ended 12

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=74969

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:14 am