Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Press

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Press Empty International Press

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 2:06 am

International Press

Financial Times: candidate of the current conservative Iranian presidency offers a tape Vidyoya his wife

alone in the Financial Times newspaper among newspapers Wednesday the British, to publish an extensive report early presidential elections scheduled for next month, and the pursuit of the candidate who enjoys the support of the religious hard - liners in Iran, conservative cleric Ibrahim key , to win votes from other directions and expand its electoral base.
    According to the report, written by the newspaper reporter in the Iranian capital, the key, make sure that the current hard - line nomination to run for the upcoming presidential elections , "revealed a surprise weapon in the arsenal of his campaign: his wife is," the term newspaper reporter.
    Friasa, which has been a long time , Iranian women are advised to Pairing in their homes and Ancggueln family their duties as wives and mothers, use the tactic an unprecedented Iranian cleric governor, when he launched a tape Vidyoya his wife offers it, a beautiful science Huda, a professor at the Shahid Beheshti University, as a model for women successful career. Says a key tape "when I go back home and find her, was not Bala, and when I do not find dinner ready for me, I do not care, I think that honest work and help her help the country ... and that they have an impact."
    The report argues that this step is a major attempt to get to the hard - line voters outside the mainstream represented, with the approach of elections next month.
    He adds that some observers saw the move evidence of the difficulties faced by the superiority of competing with the current president, Hassan Rowhani, the vote will be on May 17 / May. " The report shows that close to analysts of the reformist movement believe that a major, former deputy attorney general, is the preferred candidate of the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and represents a serious challenge to the President of the spiritual in these elections. Compete mainly on the votes of the conservative movement with the Mayor of Tehran 's strong, Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf, who came second in the previous elections four years ago after a spiritual and believes some supporters of the hard - liners that Qalibaf, aged 55 years, more political experience and has the presence of my people, what gives him more opportunities to defeat the spiritual. the report concludes that the current Almthafez It seeks to avoid what happened in Elections in 2013 when they wintered candidates mainstream voices, through to show a unified position early withdrawal of other candidates for the benefit of the most fortunate in the ballot box candidate, but did not confirm a major or Qalibaf after their commitment to such an agreement.

Bargeon Turkish: Free Syrian army sold armored vehicles belonging to Turkey's "Daesh terrorist "

newspaper" Bargeon "Turkish revealed that the free Syrian army , which is fighting side by side with the Turkish army, sold armored vehicles belonging to the Turkish army to organize Daesh terrorist.
    The newspaper reported that the free Syrian army fighters entered the door area controlled by the organization Daesh terrorist accompanied 8 tanks And armored vehicles from the Turkish army as the vanguard of the army, but they sold these armored vehicles and tanks to the terrorist organization Daesh, following the incident and opened an investigation into the Turkish chief of staff did not reach any results, but the case file remains.
    The newspaper , citing military sources as saying, that the shield of the Euphrates process in difficult situations, noting that there was no place to eat or bathe.
    It added that military sources, that there were double standards between the Free Syrian Army fighters and Turkish soldiers, and reported that the Free Syrian Army fighters were enjoying better conditions, but they despite all this they make on the sale of armored vehicles were owned by the Turkish army.
    More than 70 Turkish soldiers were killed during the operation of the Euphrates shield that Turkey has announced its completion in the last few days.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528905/%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:55 am