Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: The presence of Hezbollah and Iran in Syria at the invitation of the Syrian government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government -  Lavrov: The presence of Hezbollah and Iran in Syria at the invitation of the Syrian government Empty Lavrov: The presence of Hezbollah and Iran in Syria at the invitation of the Syrian government

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 3:08 am

Lavrov: The presence of Hezbollah and Iran in Syria at the invitation of the Syrian government

26/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that Moscow Hezbollah is not considered a terrorist organization, and that his presence in Syria, such as the presence of the Russian Air Force and the Iranian forces, which at the invitation of the Syrian government's legitimacy.

Russia's foreign minister said that Iran is one of the guarantors of the cease-fire in Syria, according to agreements Astana countries, which is essential.

Lavrov said: Iran has stated its commitment to Security Council resolution 2254, as part of the Astana talks Iran is with Turkey and Russia, the guarantor powers to comply with the cease-fire in Syria, which is necessary at this stage, and at this point is this common position between Riyadh and Moscow.

On the alleged chemical attack in the Syrian town of "Khan Sheikhun" in Idlib, Lavrov said there were no obstacles preventing the arrival of international investigators to the capillaries or the town of Khan Sheikhun the same airport.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161620.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm