Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Big Wobble

Lobo
    Lobo

The Big Wobble Empty The Big Wobble

Post by Lobo Thu 27 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm

Large cluster of almost 60 middle or large quakes off the coast of Chile calms down as massive Coronal hole turns away from Earth
    Posted: 27 Apr 2017 01:21 AM PDT
    The Big Wobble Untitled
    USGS
    Yesterday 15 earthquakes of mag 4 or higher were recorded around the world with the biggest being a mag 5.2 off the coast of Chile.
    Chile has been the center of a large cluster of quakes over recent days with nearly 60 quakes of mag 3.5 or higher with the highest being the mag 7.1 which was downgraded to a mag 6,9 on Tuesday, the cluster however appears to have calmed down since yesterday, see below.

The Big Wobble Ejmhnnfdd
    The large Coronal hole on the Sun which is the main earthquake factor is now turning away from facing Earth, as a result, the chance of polar geomagnetic storms is subsiding from 35% today to no more than 10% by the weekend according to Spaceweather.com.
    Solar wind speeds will soon return to background levels, see below.

The Big Wobble Coronalhole_sdo_blank
    Photo SDO
    Where have all the major quakes gone? 
    We are into the second half of April yet this year’s total so far is extraordinarily low, 2017 has recorded only 24 quakes of magnitude 6 or higher, this total is the lowest this century by a country mile at this stage of the year, see map below.

USGS
    [size=13]Last year at this stage of the year almost 50 major quakes had been registered, 2015 was a very quiet start to the year but even so still had registered 40 major quakes by April 25th.
    [/size]

USGS
    Home Page
    The Wire

The Big Wobble _UU3I4yUF_E?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:33 pm