Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the legal ways to stop the Turkish violation on Iraqi soil

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

These are the legal ways to stop the Turkish violation on Iraqi soil Empty These are the legal ways to stop the Turkish violation on Iraqi soil

Post by rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 1:19 am

These are the legal ways to stop the Turkish violation on Iraqi soil

Political  Since 2017-04-29 at 18:47 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
The legal expert Tariq Harb said on Saturday that Iraq has more than a legal way to force the Turkish side to stop its repeated attacks on Iraqi territory, including the recent bombing of Sinjar in the north of the country.
"Iraq can be considered as the aggressor and considering that Turkey is a violation of international law and the provisions of the United Nations Charter on Non-interference in the Internal Affairs of Neighboring Countries, it can resort to the Security Council," Harb told Mawazine News.
"The Security Council will issue a resolution condemning the Turkish action in accordance with Chapter VII after Iraq resorted to it," the legal expert said, noting that "this decision is binding on all countries and all organizations, and this is the best and safest way to Iraq now, despite the existence of other legal methods may resort to it Iraq, but the best is to resort to the Security Council, especially as the major countries in this Council support the Iraqi position and does not differ with the requests of Baghdad. "
The Turkish chief of staff said Saturday that some 89 militants, including leaders, had been killed in raids on PKK positions in the northern Iraqi regions of Sinjar and Qara Chuk in northeastern Syria on April 25.
At the same time, five members of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces were killed and nine others were injured when Turkish fighter planes blew up positions in Jabal Sinjar, which targeted the headquarters of the Kurdistan Workers' Party.
For its part, the Iraqi government condemned the Turkish air strikes, according to government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi, who said that the Iraqi government condemns and rejects the strikes carried out by Turkish aircraft on Iraqi territory. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 3:01 am