Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership Empty Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 am

Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership

30/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    Said German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel, the US president, Donald Trump exercised favoritism in the White House through the emergence of his family as official representatives of the state, despite not elected.
    The German minister expressed his surprise at the Trump family's actions and said they were "acting as a family ownership," he said. "There are things that give rise to Astgrabi including, for example, the daughter of Trump's visit Alyolmanaa, covered like an important global event."
    He criticized the German minister, according to the Telegraph, the appointment of Trump's daughter Ivanka in an official position of the White House and was seen as a form of favoritism, and said, "I am always concerned when family members, who are not elected at all, suddenly as official representatives of the state and are seen as if they were members of the royal family shows ".
    Usually attend Ivanka Trump official meetings at the White House, including the Trump meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, he said that he is not entitled to attend because they do not carry official status, but in fact they carry the recipe Najla American President, which may be laissez-passer in the corridors of the White House.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/162093.html
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership Empty Re: Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership

Post by wciappetta Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:44 am

What a Jealous "Nancy boy" He's never looked at President Trumps cabinet, the best minds perhaps to ever hold their positions.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    csd9013
    csd9013

Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership Empty Re: Germany: Trump and his family practicing nepotism, and acting as a family ownership

Post by csd9013 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 am

I'm so tired of people bad mouthing Trump. Trump is president for at least the next four years, get over it. Yes, I voted for Trump. No, I don't always agree with him. However, Trump is doing good things for America and he is doing it for FREE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:51 am