Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament today issues a decision on the firing of firecrackers and discusses the granting of long

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament today issues a decision on the firing of firecrackers and discusses the granting of long  Empty Parliament today issues a decision on the firing of firecrackers and discusses the granting of long

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:12 am

Parliament today issues a decision on the firing of firecrackers and discusses the granting of long leave for the employee

Date of release: 2017/4/30 

The House of Representatives, on Sunday, its normal session, vote and discuss a number of laws and topics.
    The agenda of the session includes "the presentation of the issue of withdrawing a draft law to include the Judicial Institute to the judiciary to the Council for decision, and completing the vote on the draft law reforming inmates and depositors, and completing the vote on the draft amendment of the second law of night guards No. 8 of 2000."
    It also includes "issuing a resolution requiring the government to take action against the absolute number of firearms, the first reading of the law of the health insurance law, and the first reading of the draft law of the Council of State."
    The parliament will discuss "the draft law to grant the employee a long habitual leave and deal with the situation of the contractors, and put forward a general topic of discussion on the difficulty of coordination and follow-up of the committees to their ministries, the performance of the functions of control in accordance with the Constitution,
    The agenda included "a general topic of discussion regarding the rights and privileges provided for in the laws of the institutions of martyrs and political prisoners, and a general topic of discussion regarding the return of martyrs' families to non-combat units."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:21 am