Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
jedi17
fonz1951
sassy
Lobo
8 posters

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Lobo
    Lobo

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism Empty Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Post by Lobo Mon 01 May 2017, 2:33 pm

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

By
    Strange Sounds

USE LINK -
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/05/marijuana-miracle-treatment-children-autism-video-40392.html
    -
    May 1, 2017

Is it ethical to use marijuana?

When it is used to cure improve existences, I say YES. This example, in a story by USA Today, exposes how marijuana (oil) may be a miracle treatment for children with autism.

http://strangesounds.org/2017/05/marijuana-miracle-treatment-children-autism-video-40392.html
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism Empty Re: Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Post by sassy Fri 12 May 2017, 11:09 am

This is very interesting
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism Empty Re: Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Post by fonz1951 Fri 12 May 2017, 12:29 pm

imagine that. why is it even illegal in the first place? it grows wild in lots of countries and i see no difference in drunk driving and buzzed driving. that's what law enforcement is for.the chances of someone crashing while smoking marijuana are 10 times less likely than a drunk driver.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Fri 12 May 2017, 12:35 pm

so weed is ok....well maybe some of it is ok.  Lets look at the 70's hippi smoking weed, it had a the content of about 3%, which meant that you smoked it, got the giggles.....spent an hour talking about food, ate a bag of cheetos and went to bed.  Now, most weed bought on the street has a the content of 15-17% which can cause a host of problems, except to long term users.  We see more psychosis induced by this the content which last from hours to days.

Medicinal marijuana is great for when used properly, recreationally it can be cut with a host of other drugs including meth and cocaine.

Bottom line, it will be best to get it regulated and sold by trusted stores before we start to use it widely recreationally.....just my view
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 12 May 2017, 12:50 pm

jedi17 wrote:so weed is ok....well maybe some of it is ok.  Lets look at the 70's hippi smoking weed, it had a the content of about 3%, which meant that you smoked it, got the giggles.....spent an hour talking about food, ate a bag of cheetos and went to bed.  Now, most weed bought on the street has a the content of 15-17% which can cause a host of problems, except to long term users.  We see more psychosis induced by this the content which last from hours to days.

Medicinal marijuana is great for when used properly, recreationally it can be cut with a host of other drugs including meth and cocaine.

Bottom line, it will be best to get it regulated and sold by trusted stores before we start to use it widely recreationally.....just my view

point well taken. i agree that it needs to be regulated and if today's weed is much stronger than days of old, you'd be correct. even at that, people are driving up and down our highways high on all kinds of crap. it's been reported that one in five drivers are under the influence of some kind of drug. it's scary when you consider that that little white line in the middle of the lanes is the only thing between you and the other driver. my point is, they're driving under the influence of something and it might as well be weed. it's a known fact that drunk drivers are responsible for major death counts and property damage. if i had my rathers i would prefer there was no buzzed drivers at all, but, it aint happening, people are too stupid for that to ever happen.
    Nakluagator
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Nakluagator Fri 12 May 2017, 2:24 pm

jedi17 wrote:so weed is ok....well maybe some of it is ok.  Lets look at the 70's hippi smoking weed, it had a the content of about 3%, which meant that you smoked it, got the giggles.....spent an hour talking about food, ate a bag of cheetos and went to bed.  Now, most weed bought on the street has a the content of 15-17% which can cause a host of problems, except to long term users.  We see more psychosis induced by this the content which last from hours to days.

I really believe that children are going to be the ones that suffer from this most.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 12 May 2017, 3:41 pm

Fatal crashes involving drivers who recently used marijuana more than doubled in 2014. Pot was involved in 17% of fatal crashes in Washington in 2014, up from 8% in 2013 -- the year before recreational marijuana was allowed there.

increases in these incidents were significant. Marijuana-related traffic deaths increased by 154 percent between 2006 and 2014; Colorado emergency room hospital visits that were “likely related” to marijuana increased by 77 percent from 2011 to 2014; and drug-related suspensions/expulsions increased 40 percent from school years 2008/2009 to 2013/2014, according to a [url=http://www.rmhidta.org/html/2015 final legalization of marijuana in colorado the impact.pdf]September 2015 report[/url] by the Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Traffic Area, a collaboration of federal, state and local drug enforcement agencies.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration survey, conducted in 2013 and 2014, found that the number of drivers with marijuana in their systems grew by nearly 50 percent since 2007, rising from 8.6 percent in 2007 to 12.6 percent in 2014.
    Overall, 22 percent of drivers tested positive for some kind of drug that could affect safety. That includes illegal drugs as well as prescription and over-the-counter medications.
    While drug-impaired driving was on the rise, NHTSA said the the number of drivers on the road with alcohol in their systems has declined by nearly one-third since 2007. Tougher laws, drunk driving crackdowns and public education campaigns have helped reduce the number of cases by more than three-quarters since the agency began conducting roadside surveys in 1973.
    The anonymous surveys gather data in dozens of locations across the country from drivers who agree to participate.
    "The rising prevalence of marijuana and other drugs is a challenge to everyone who is dedicated to saving lives and reducing crashes," NHTSA head Mark Rosekind warned.
    The report cited "evidence that marijuana use impairs psychomotor skills, divided attention, lane tracking, and cognitive functions" -- all essential skills for safe driving.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 12 May 2017, 3:41 pm

and this is just starting
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 12 May 2017, 3:42 pm

stupid is stupid no MATTER WHAT your on !
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Fri 12 May 2017, 4:16 pm

duck2000 wrote:stupid is stupid no MATTER WHAT your on !
    You got that right!  flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:45 am