Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
jedi17
fonz1951
sassy
Lobo
8 posters

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Lobo
Lobo

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism - Page 2 Empty Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Post by Lobo Mon 01 May 2017, 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

By
Strange Sounds

USE LINK -
http://strangesounds.org/2017/05/marijuana-miracle-treatment-children-autism-video-40392.html
-
May 1, 2017

Is it ethical to use marijuana?

When it is used to cure improve existences, I say YES. This example, in a story by USA Today, exposes how marijuana (oil) may be a miracle treatment for children with autism.

http://strangesounds.org/2017/05/marijuana-miracle-treatment-children-autism-video-40392.html
Lobo
Lobo

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism - Page 2 Empty Re: Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Post by Lobo Fri 12 May 2017, 4:33 pm

If you don't have to drive in WA, stay out.  Just about everyone I KNOW doesn't have a driver's license or insurance, and they are high on something, weed (store down the road from me), vodka or gin in a juice bottle, beer in a container, wine in some kind of container - so they can drink their grape juice while driving.  Can't wait to get out of this forsaken land.

Gun
kingsranch
kingsranch
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism - Page 2 Empty Re: Marijuana may be a miracle treatment for children with autism

Post by kingsranch Fri 12 May 2017, 6:15 pm

My wife has cancer and one of the things that kills cancer cells is CBD oil. This stuff wont get you high it doesn't have the THC in it (the stuff that gets you high). One or two drops the size of half a grain of rice under the tongue once a day. Many test and studies prove this helps so many other things as well with no side affects like  other drugs that the doctors give out. It is legal too and can be shipped all over the country. Being from the 420 state of Colorado badboys  we see alot of good come from this, as well as the bad like people coming here from other states and eating brownies made from weed and jumping out windows.
Gregory
Gregory
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by Gregory Wed 27 Sep 2017, 1:47 am

@kingsranch wrote:My wife has cancer and one of the things that kills cancer cells is CBD oil. This stuff wont get you high it doesn't have the THC in it (the stuff that gets you high). One or two drops the size of half a grain of rice under the tongue once a day. Many test and studies prove this helps so many other things as well with no side affects like  other drugs that the doctors give out. It is legal too and can be shipped all over the country. Being from the 420 state of Colorado badboys  we see alot of good come from this, as well as the bad like people coming here from other states and eating brownies made from weed and jumping out windows.
Never heard of such before...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Oct 2021, 3:15 am