Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

MP Xiaa: Directors of the Central Bank was able to improve the current value of the dinar and reduce

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

MP Xiaa: Directors of the Central Bank was able to improve the current value of the dinar and reduce Empty MP Xiaa: Directors of the Central Bank was able to improve the current value of the dinar and reduce

Post by rocky Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:42 am

MP Xiaa: Directors of the Central Bank was able to improve the current value of the dinar and reduce money laundering

17-08-2013 12:40 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Praised a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Abbas Xiaa, the actions taken by the new administration of the Central Bank on improving the dinar exchange rate and the fight against money laundering, saying it restored the prestige Bank, which lost in the last period. said Xiaa (of the Agency news) : The current administration of the Central Bank was able to improve the value of the Iraqi dinar and Esbbh price now (1210) and this price is acceptable, after he saw a significant decline against the U.S. dollar over the past months by the actions taken and applied in the form of stages. continued: It's also contributed to reducing the phenomenon of laundering money, which has increased during that period after issuance set of controls and instructions, which took control from which the conversion processes financial and dollar sales. pointed to: the new administration also restored prestige of the central bank and made
​​private banks and remittance companies financial fear, has lost its prestige in recent times, especially when increasing phenomenon of currency smuggling and money laundering, calling the current Directors of the Central Bank to make I cut effort to continue its work in support of the stability of the national currency. / End / 8. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mbryan
mbryan

MP Xiaa: Directors of the Central Bank was able to improve the current value of the dinar and reduce Empty Re: MP Xiaa: Directors of the Central Bank was able to improve the current value of the dinar and reduce

Post by mbryan Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 am

and Esbbh price now (1210) and this price is acceptable, after he saw a significant decline against the U.S. dollar over the past months We moving rite along lol

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:14 am