Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appendix: the recovery of the euro zone economy will reflect positively on the economies of oil-expo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appendix: the recovery of the euro zone economy will reflect positively on the economies of oil-expo Empty Appendix: the recovery of the euro zone economy will reflect positively on the economies of oil-expo

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:58 am

Appendix: the recovery of the euro zone economy will reflect positively on the economies of oil-exporting countries

18-08-2013 01:03 PM

Baghdad (news) .. He specialized in economic affairs Dargham Muhammad Ali, said the recovery of euro zone countries economically affect positively on the developing countries, the source of the oil, including Iraq. said Mohammed Ali (of the Agency news): The Crisis economic infect any region in the world, they reflect negatively on the rest of the areas and vice versa, so the recovery and the economic recovery that gets particularly in the industrialized countries and the rich, such as European countries have a positive impact on the rest of the countries, especially oil-exporting countries. He added: Wheel Industrial when it rotates in Europe, they need higher levels of energy, which will be reflected increase demand and recovery for energy and recovery their discount, in addition to the recovery of developing countries' exports to Europe as well. pointed to: that the aid programs provided by the European countries and financial facilities and soft loans will be better off in overcoming the economic crisis and all this is reflected positively on the development concept. pointed to : that Iraq is one of the countries that benefit positively from the economic recovery EU where the growing recovery reflected positively on the demand for energy and therefore the levels of oil prices, which is the main source of income in Iraq. This has increased the trade surplus for the euro zone countries, indicating recovery economically After exposure to the financial and economic crisis, major, which hit some European countries such as Greece and Spain. / End / 8. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:01 am