Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Air "Awan": the new Boeing will occupy 3 lines with Asian countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

boeing - Iraqi Air "Awan": the new Boeing will occupy 3 lines with Asian countries  Empty Iraqi Air "Awan": the new Boeing will occupy 3 lines with Asian countries

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2013, 8:12 am

Iraqi Air "Awan": the new Boeing will occupy 3 lines with Asian countries

Economy Sunday, August 18 2013 BAGHDAD - Awan

Said Associate Director of Iraqi Airways Majid al-Ameri, Sunday, that the new Boeing received by Iraq last week, will occupy 3 lines per week with Asian capitals.

Amery said in a statement, "Awan" that "prior agreements took place between Iraqi Airways and many countries of the world to open direct air lines, but due to lack of aircraft has been postponed opening."

He pointed out that "the new aircraft received by Iraq last week and entered service will operate 3 lines per week, is supposed to be with countries."

He said the "Line Baghdad - Kuala Lumpur will be the first Almdshna channels by the new Boeing", stressing that "Other lines will occupy plane immediately after the completion of legal and administrative procedures."

The Ameri announced to the media earlier, the opening 5 Airlines during a short period, namely China, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Sweden, as well as Malaysia, just days after receipt of Iraq (Boeing 737-800) huge last Wednesday evening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:36 am