Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons are in the hands of the Syrian regime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons are in the hands of the Syrian regime Empty British newspaper: Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons are in the hands of the Syrian regime

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2017, 2:11 am

British newspaper: Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons are in the hands of the Syrian regime

LONDON, May 6 (UPI) - The Daily Star newspaper claimed that weapons of mass destruction, owned by Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq, are now located in three locations inside Syria.
    According to the newspaper, "Nizar Naif," an Iraqi journalist spent 10 years in the prisons of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, he knows the sites of those weapons.
    Nayef claimed that a month before the US invasion of Iraq in March 2003, Saddam Hussein decided to transfer these weapons secretly to Syria inside ambulances, and were stored there by the leaders of the Republican Guard for the Iraqi president.
    Nayef said he had received a message from a source inside Syria that they had received assurances that Iraqi weapons had been transferred to Syria with the help of an Iraqi general and were now in tunnels in the Syrian village of Baida, inside an establishment controlled by the Syrian regime forces in the village of Tal Sinan, and another in Homs, Air.
    Nayef also published a map showing the location of the Silos missiles in Syria.
    The report comes a month after the Syrian regime was accused of firing chemical weapons against civilians in the town of Khan Sheikhan in Idlib. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:18 am