Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's central bank receives oil sales revenues in full

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Iran's central bank receives oil sales revenues in full Empty Iran's central bank receives oil sales revenues in full

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2017, 3:04 am

Iran's central bank receives oil sales revenues in full

06/05/2017

This came in a statement issued by the Central Bank of Iran, in response to the statement by one of the six candidates for the presidency of the Islamic Republic, during the televised debate, which took place Friday afternoon.

The central bank said that after the nuclear deal was the liberation of all Iranian assets seized in the various countries of the world banks have been placed at the disposal of the Central Bank of Iran.

He added that the National Iranian Oil Company, now sells 2.5 million barrels of oil and gas condensate per day, for various buyers from Asia and Europe and that the revenues received by developments such as the Central Bank of Iran in various foreign currencies.

He continued, that due to the possibility of the arrival of the central bank full to its assets of hard currency in its calculations, we are seeing stability in the country's foreign currency market, and without it we will see where severe fluctuations.

The bank confirmed that after the nuclear agreement is the receipt of all foreign exchange earnings developments from the sale of crude oil in Europe, accounts of the Central Bank of Iran, the European central banks, such as Italy and Austria, as well as banks first class in Western countries, and then be put through the exchange center for traders Iranians, so the the provision of banking services by European countries, leading to the full settlement of commercial transactions banking tactics generally accepted in exchange for a very small cost.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/163092.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:05 am