Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese Province published a manuscript of the Koran dates back to hundreds of years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese Province published a manuscript of the Koran dates back to hundreds of years Empty Chinese Province published a manuscript of the Koran dates back to hundreds of years

Post by Rocky Sun May 07, 2017 4:50 am

Chinese Province published a manuscript of the Koran dates back to hundreds of years

Date: 09:56 05/07/2017
    An old copy of the Koran

Information / Baghdad ..

Chinese Province published a manuscript of the Koran due to hundreds of years.

He said the official Chinese news agency "Xinhua", said a Chinese publishing house in the territory of self-Xionhoa Autonomous Salar's central Qinghai Province, has published the reproduced edition of the manuscript of the Koran dating back to hundreds of years.

She said the news agency "Xinhua", the original version of the manuscript, consisting of 870 pages, and the weight of 12.5 kg, kept in the Museum of the region in question.

According to historical sources that direct in writing the manuscript began the 11th century.

The agency said that the new version was published for the purpose of search only, and will not be sold in the markets.

The national "Salar", is the smallest Muslim minorities in China, endemic in the "Xionhoa" self-governance, and the number of their children is about 100 thousand people.

It is likely that the ancestors of national Salar, carried the manuscript of the Koran when they left Central Asia for hundreds of years and settled on the banks of the Yellow River in China.

The manuscript evidence to know the people of the Islamic religion Salar before 800 Snh.anthy 25 n

http://almaalomah.info/2017/05/07/world/153505

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 am