Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ICC warns of the assassination of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Libya

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

ICC warns of the assassination of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Libya Empty ICC warns of the assassination of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Libya

Post by rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 2:40 am

ICC warns of the assassination of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Libya

Written by : by mohanad in:May 9, 2017

Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court Fatou Binswda warned of offering Saif al- Islam Gaddafi, son of the late Libyan leader, to the assassination in his prison , I have "rebels Zintan" in Libya.

She called Binswda, during testimony before the Security Council session was held late on Monday, New York time evening, to the need to hand over Saif al-Islam to the International Criminal Court in accordance with the obligations of Libya's international legal and judicial decisions of the Court, and the repeated appeals of the Security Council.

She said: "We have received information for the second time for the assassination attempts against Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, and we demand the military council in Zintan handed over the International Criminal Court in The Hague."

She explained that "there is documented information from its office reports that Saif al-Islam is no longer under the control of Al-Ajmi Aotaira, a battalion commander Abu Bakr in Zintan, but under the control of the military junta of rebels Zintan."

She added: "I call once again the national reconciliation government to take the necessary steps to transfer Mr. Saif al-Islam to the custody of the steps (the custody of the government) so that Libya can be handed over to the court in accordance with international legal obligations and judicial decisions of the Court, and repeated calls by the members of the Security Council."

The Prosecutor also called for the need to hand over Abdullah Senussi head of Libyan intelligence in the era of Gaddafi, and Thami Mohammed Khaled Internal Security Agency official Gaddafi regime, wanted by the court on charges of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity against civilians in Libya.

http://alnoornews.net/archives/121667/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%BA%D8%AA%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 7:59 am