Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm Empty Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 1:34 am

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm

Arab and international Since 2017-05-10 at 09:27 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald H. Trump's decision to sack James Komi, director of the FBI, sparked a political row and Komi led the investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the presidential election.
    The White House pointed out that Trump's decision to dismiss Komi was based on a recommendation from US Attorney General and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his deputy Roed Rosenstein, adding that the US administration would start looking for a new director for the FBI immediately.
    "I agree with the Justice Department ruling that you can not effectively lead the office, and we need to find a new FBI leadership that will restore people's confidence and vital mission to bring the law into effect," Trump said in a letter to Comy.
    Kumi has raised the controversy over his position on an investigation into Clinton's use of her own e-mail during her tenure as secretary of state.
    Democrats were quick to criticize Trump and accuse him of having political motives behind his decision to sack Komi.
    Democrats denounced Trump's move and likened it to the "Saturday Night Massacre" (1973) when President Richard Nixon dismissed an independent special prosecutor investigating the Watergate scandal.
    "The action taken by President Trump today completely eliminates any aspect of independent investigation into Russian attempts to influence our elections and puts our nation on the brink of a constitutional crisis," said John Conyers, a senior Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee.
    Conyers and other Democrats renewed their call for an independent commission or special prosecutor to investigate Russian influence in the 2016 elections.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm Empty Trump dismisses director of the "FBI" raises a sensation

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 2:21 am

Trump dismisses director of the "FBI" raises a sensation

Arab and international Wednesday 10 May 2017

US President Donald Trump dismissed the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), James Comey, in a surprise decision triggered a shock in Washington.
    The FBI is particularly costly for an investigation related to the existence of possible links between Russia and the Trump team's campaign.
    Said White House spokesman, Sean Spicer, said that "the President before the recommendation of the Prosecutor and the Deputy Prosecutor regarding the dismissal of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation."
    Trump said in a statement that "the FBI is one of the most respected institutions in our country, and today represents a new breakthrough" for this institution.
    The White House pointed out that the search for a new director of the FBI will start "immediately."
    Trump said in a letter addressed to Kumi and published by the White House that he ended his services, pointing out that this decision takes effect "immediately."
    The US president, on his way to Kumi: "I appreciate that you informed me, on three different occasions, I was not the subject of investigation. But I, however, agree with the assessment of the Ministry of Justice that you are not able to lead the office effectively."
    The Kumi (56 years) on 20 March / March that it was investigating the possibility of "coordination" between those close to Trump and Russia before the US presidential election.
    Trump raised the decision to dismiss, a political debate especially since Kumi was leading the investigation into allegations of Russian intervention in the presidential election.
    Democrats were quick to criticize Trump 's decision and accused him of the existence of political motives behind his decision to dismiss Kumi, some likening it to "Saturday Night Massacre" (1973) , when President Richard Nixon dismissed an independent special prosecutor investigating the "Watergate scandal".
    Democrat, said a senior member of the Committee on Judicial Affairs Committee of the House of Representatives, John Conyers, " The action taken by President Trump today completely removes any semblance of an independent investigation into the Russian attempts to influence our elections and put our nation on the brink of a constitutional crisis."
    He also criticized the Democratic leader in the Senate, Chuck Schumer, the decision and considered it a big mistake, and renewed his call to take an independent commission or a special prosecutor to investigate the extent of Russian influence on the elections in 2016.
    Former US President Barack Obama named Kumi in this position. When Trump received power on the twentieth of January, she asked him to stay in office.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/5/10/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84-fbi-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AB%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm Empty Trump dismisses director of FBI and provokes political storm and Russia intervenes in his victory

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 3:07 am

Trump dismisses director of FBI and provokes political storm and Russia intervenes in his victory

Release date: 2017/5/10

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump triggered a political storm by dismissing FBI Director James Komi, who was leading his agency's investigation into the possible complicity of the Trump campaign in 2016 with Russia to influence the outcome of the election.
    The FBI is "one of the most respected institutions" in the United States.
    The Republican president said the shocking move in Washington was the result of the way the top US law enforcement official, Kumi, handled an e-mail scandal involving Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at the time.
    "It is necessary to find a new leadership for the FBI that will restore public confidence in its vital law enforcement mission," Trump said in a letter to Kome, published by the White House.
    Trump Koumi told the letter that he accepted Justice Secretary Jeff Sessions's recommendation that he no longer represents effective leadership.
    "While I strongly appreciate that you have been informed on three separate occasions that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless agree with the Justice Department's assessment that you are not able to lead the office effectively," Trump said in his letter to Comy.
    The move has raised doubts among Democrats and others that the White House is trying to weaken the FBI probe into Russian interference in the election.
    Some Democrats likened Trump to the "Saturday Night Massacre" of 1973, in which President Richard Nixon was sacked as an independent special prosecutor investigating the Watergate scandal.
    White House officials have denied claims that political motives were behind the Trump decision, which took power on January 20.
    But Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said he had spoken to Trump and told him he was "making a very big mistake" by dismissing Komi, adding that the president had not "actually responded."
    US intelligence agencies concluded in a report in January that Russian President Vladimir Putin had issued directives to influence the 2016 election in favor of Trump.
    Russia has repeatedly denied any interference in the election and Trump's administration has denied allegations of complicity with Russia.
    An FBI official said the dismissal was a shock to FBI agents who almost all trusted Komi despite the controversy surrounding his handling of the Clinton inquiry.
    The official said there was concern among officers of the office that the dismissal was a political move related to the investigation into the Russian intervention.
    "The action taken by President Trump today completely eliminates any aspect of independent investigation into Russian attempts to influence our elections and puts our nation on the brink of a constitutional crisis," said John Conyers, a senior Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee.
    Conyers and other Democrats renewed their call for an independent panel or special prosecutor to investigate Russian influence in the 2016 election.
    Democratic Sen. Webb Dick Durbin went to the House on Tuesday to urge the White House to clarify whether the FBI's investigation into the Russian intervention in the presidential campaign would continue after Komi was sacked.
    "Any attempt to stop or undermine the investigation by the FBI will raise serious constitutional issues," he said. "We await clarification from the White House as soon as possible on whether the investigation will continue."

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm Empty The text of the letter sent by Trump to the director of the FBI, which removed the

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 3:12 am

The text of the letter sent by Trump to the director of the FBI, which removed the

White House released a message of dismissal under which isolated US President Donald Trump, FBI Director James Comey.
    According to the translation of the text of the letter:

'Dear Kumi, I

received attached to the Minister of Justice and his deputy in the United States of America and the message that recommends Bazlk from the post of Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. They have accepted their recommendation and it isolated you from your position with immediate effect.

While I strongly appreciate notified me on three separate occasions that I am not under investigation , it nevertheless agreed with the estimate of the Ministry of Justice that you are not able to lead the office effectively.

It is necessary to find new leadership for the FBI to regain public confidence in its mission vital to law enforcement.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors

Donald Trump '

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156066

Sponsored content

Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm Empty Re: Trump's dismissal of FBI director provokes political storm

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:53 am