Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British tried to kill Trump reveals the "secret" of doing so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British tried to kill Trump reveals the "secret" of doing so Empty British tried to kill Trump reveals the "secret" of doing so

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 3:44 am

British tried to kill Trump reveals the "secret" of doing so

BAGHDAD ( Reuters ) -
    British said , tried to seize the weapon of a security man to fire on Donald Trump, during an election rally in 2016, he tried to do so after "hearing voices" asking for it.

The Michael Stanford (21 years) in Las Vegas a few meters away from the Republican candidate, who became president of the United States, when he tried to grab the gun before his arrest and control, on June 18, 2016.

Sentenced to a young man who suffers from a disorder in behavior year in prison, and was released from prison last week after the commutation of the sentence for good behavior, and returned Thursday to the United Kingdom according to the newspaper "The Sun" , which met him.
    The paper quoted him Tuesday as saying: "I hear voices asking me to kill Donald Trump. It lasted a period and become stronger and more frequent, and then turned to screams. "

He added: "My friends say that he should stop Trump, he will destroy the country. When I knew he would talk in Las Vegas, I decided to go and do something for myself. "

Trained the young man shooting the day before the assembly, came to the place hours ago to be close to the podium.
    He added that he feels today , "disgusted" than he did, but "glad that no one was hurt."

And he asked his mother Lin, who was unable to prevent him from traveling to the United States to meet his girlfriend, demanded the laws strengthen parents who have children suffering from mental disorders so that they can protect them after they reach the age of majority position.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-15276/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:39 am