Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: Look what happened after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi and we do not want to r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov: Look what happened after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi and we do not want to r Empty Lavrov: Look what happened after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi and we do not want to r

Post by Rocky Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 am

Lavrov: Look what happened after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi and we do not want to return to Syria

Arab and international From 2017-05-10 at 19:48 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said that the administration of US President Donald Trump understands that former President Barack Obama's actions regarding Russian diplomatic property in the United States are illegal.
    "I think everyone understands, including the administration of Donald Trump, that this behavior is illegal," Lavrov said at a news conference after talks in Washington on Wednesday. "As President Vladimir Putin said when Barack Obama announced these decisions, we have every right to reciprocate and the Americans They know how such a response would look like if it got to that point. "
    "But we decided not to respond now because, as Vladimir Putin has made clear, we do not want to go the way those who try to force our relationship in a crackdown where it will be impossible to get out," Lavrov said.
    On the other hand Lavrov responded to the demands to remove Assad from power in Syria: Why not learn from the lessons of the past in Iraq and Libya. Lavrov said he "decided with US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson during their talks Wednesday that international problems should be resolved together." "We discussed, above all, our cooperation on the international scene and stressed that despite all our difficulties both countries can and should help together to address the issues. Major issues on the international agenda ".
    US President Donald Trump on Wednesday described his meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov as "very good."
    It is the first time that Trump has received a Russian official at this level, while relations between the two countries are undergoing a period of great tension, especially because of the Syrian and Ukrainian issues.
    It is rare for the US president to receive, at the White House Oval Office, a foreign minister or any official other than the leaders of states and governments.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am