Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra operations commanding the tribes of the province until next Monday to hand over their weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra operations commanding the tribes of the province until next Monday to hand over their weapons Empty Basra operations commanding the tribes of the province until next Monday to hand over their weapons

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 4:16 pm

Basra operations commanding the tribes of the province until next Monday to hand over their weapons

BASRA, Iraq, May 11 (Reuters) - Basra's operations command announced Monday that they would hand over their heavy and medium weapons to the security forces.
    The commander of operations in Basra, Lieutenant General Jamil al-Shammari, said that "whoever has a medium or heavy weapon to expedite delivery to the security forces during the period ending next Monday, and then we will have a campaign to inspect the disarmament of these weapons, and who is seized of such a weapon in his possession will be Arrest him, and be held accountable according to law. " "More than one regiment of operations command will participate in the search for weapons. There is a force coming from outside the province, and government institutions, including the army, police, health and education, have filed lawsuits against tribes that have caused tribal conflicts that caused damage and strong security operations Will be in areas where conflicts have been repeated. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:14 am