Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump confirms that it is not subject to federal intervention in Russia's presidential election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms -  Trump confirms that it is not subject to federal intervention in Russia's presidential election Empty Trump confirms that it is not subject to federal intervention in Russia's presidential election

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2017, 3:00 am

Trump confirms that it is not subject to federal intervention in Russia's presidential election

History of edits:: 2017/5/12

{International: Euphrates News} US President Donald Trump confirmed that he is not subject to investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as confirmed by his former director of the Office of James Comey.
    Trump said in an interview with "NBC News" that the US has taken the decision to dismiss Kumi alone.
    The Kumi heads the investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the US presidential election and allegations of Moscow 's relationship with officials at the Trump campaign management.
    The Trump during the interview his desire to accelerate the pace of this investigation.
    But Trump said he asked Kumi , saying , "If you could tell me, is subjected to investigate?" He said : "You are not subject to '."
    He defended the decision to dismiss Trump for Kumi, describing him as " a person himself and vain lover to draw attention to him."
    "The FBI was in a state of chaos in his reign, and I Sotrdh, this was Aqraraa."
    He said: "I Sotrdh some of the recommendations advised to do so."
    The dismissal sparked compay much criticism in Washington, some Hbbh former President Richard Nixon 's dismissal of the independent judge who was investigating the "Watergate" scandal.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=142524

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:24 pm