Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea sends a rare message to America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea sends a rare message to America Empty North Korea sends a rare message to America

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 2:22 am

North Korea sends a rare message to America

History of edits:: 2017/5/12

{International: Euphrates News} sent to the Foreign Affairs Committee of North Korea's parliament, a rare protest letter to the US House of Representatives, on new sanctions against her country.
    North Korea pledged today to strengthen nuclear deterrence more frequently {}, after the United States imposed new sanctions seek to cut off funding for the isolated communist state.
    According to {TV} Kih.ar.ta official in Pyongyang that a parliamentary committee sent a letter rare protest to the US House of Representatives today, on new sanctions against North Korea package.
    The US House of Representatives overwhelmingly approved, the fourth of this May, on legislation to tighten sanctions on North Korea by targeting Korean shipping sector and the northern companies that deal with the reclusive state.
    TV explained that the direct message of protest to Washington by the Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Supreme People 's Assembly, which is headed by Larry Young Su , a diplomat close aide of leader Kim Jong - un.
    The re - North Korea last month , the Foreign Affairs Committee, which was canceled by the late nineties, an attempt experts say it aims to improve relations with the world Alforeig.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=142552

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:56 am