Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Units "Strike" soon in the Russian army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Units "Strike" soon in the Russian army Empty Units "Strike" soon in the Russian army

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 3:37 am

Units "Strike" soon in the Russian army

22:22 - 05/12/2017

Head of Combat Training Department in the Russian armed forces, General Ivan Bovaltsev announced that it will launch the designation "strike force" on the Russian military units the most capable of the combat.

Bovaltsev confirmed that the designation of such units are reserved for the decision of the Russian Defense Minister.

There is talk of infantry units, armored and air forces, as well as Marines and military units with the most effective combat capability, and will be imitated state logo.

Bovaltsev pointed out that the units and forces that have been selected will be subject to inspection operations by the committees and the Ministry of Defense and then take a final decision on granting the title of "Strike" is noteworthy that the military areas, the leaders so far provided 78 units a military squad for granting this Allqub.otattabr forces missiles Air Force the strategy of more units capable of fighting in the Russian army. It ended 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/12/157090/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:58 pm