Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allaibi gives managers of oil companies and the broad powers and initiate the implementation of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allaibi gives managers of oil companies and the broad powers and initiate the implementation of the  Empty Allaibi gives managers of oil companies and the broad powers and initiate the implementation of the

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 3:46 am

Allaibi gives managers of oil companies and the broad powers and initiate the implementation of the decentralization system in the management of the Ministry

By Aq -May 12, 2017

head of the oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council human rights , "Ali Shaddad Fares said that" oil minister "Jabbar Allaibi" awarded managers of oil companies and the broad powers and asked them to exploit these powers in the development of their companies and improve the oil and gas industry in the country. "
    He said Knight in a press statement that "Allaibi instructed to activate the establishment of companies Law No. (22) for the year (1997) in all its paragraphs contained to enable managers and boards of directors of companies to carry out their duties and achieve development goals initiated for it law," pointing out that " the minister also ordered to cancel All previous resolutions and instructions that intersect with this law. "
    He pointed Knight that "this action comes within the minister 's policy in activating the principle of decentralization in the management of the Ministry and the distribution of powers to the concerned authorities to enable them to carry out their duties and to stay away from the routine of complex procedures and that" strict measures will be taken against the managers who Estglun these powers in the development of their companies. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:49 pm