Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

8 militants killed during a security crackdown in Egypt's Sinai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

8 militants killed during a security crackdown in Egypt's Sinai Empty 8 militants killed during a security crackdown in Egypt's Sinai

Post by Rocky Sun May 14, 2017 4:27 am

8 militants killed during a security crackdown in Egypt's Sinai

13/05/2017

An official Egyptian security source who killed 8 he described as "extremist groups" and wounding four others during a security crackdown in the northern Sinai, Egypt at dawn on Saturday.
    The source said that the operation comes under a magnifying security crackdown by law enforcement forces in the south of Rafah and El-Arish in the midst of olive groves, indicating the participation of all army units backed by armored vehicles and tanks.
    And the security source said the incursion ground units came after warplanes bombed paved those strongholds, and with the participation of tribes in the Sinai.
    The source pointed out that the campaign resulted in the destruction of 6 homes and 12 cars and six motorcycle SUV and the burning of 30 nests was used ambushes to attack the army and police.
    This comes after reports that, last Wednesday killed 13 members of the tribe Tarabin in an attack south of Rafah was carried out by the Egyptian armed militants.
    Security sources said that the young men of the tribe, they were gathered in a desert area within the Alboati area, south of Rafah, when they were attacked by militants.
    The tribe Tarabin had called in a statement issued late last month , Sinai tribes to unite to eliminate "Daesh", and threatened with death if its elements did not surrender. sa

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164226.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm