Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow announces a modern system of Russian strategic missile force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Moscow announces a modern system of Russian strategic missile force Empty Moscow announces a modern system of Russian strategic missile force

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2017, 4:04 am

Moscow announces a modern system of Russian strategic missile force

News Agency pratha 87 05/13/2017

The chairman of the strategic missile forces, the Department of Vladimir Nesterov, the modern missile group "Sarmat" will enter service in 2020.

Said Nesterov, "We are now working on the introduction of another advanced missile technology group (Sarmat), which will supply the Russian strategic missile force in 2020".

The Russian Defense Ministry announced earlier that the strategic missile forces of the Russian Federation will be provided until the year 2027, the fifth generation of missiles.

According to the ministry statement, that "the production and supply troops with a new set of heavy missiles, and other modern lighter model, will change the striking ability of the Russian armed forces, and will provide our groups missile strategy until the year 2027 the fifth generation of advanced missiles."

The ministry said in a statement also, that my band strategic missile forces Almrabottin in the countryside of the cities of Krasnoyarsk and Orenburg are the first will receive a new missile system known as "Sarmat", rather than the most powerful group in the world, "the devil," (according to the classification of NATO).

The Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said in the second of March in 2017, he told reporters that "Sarmat" group is able to penetrate any anti-missile system in the world.

The missile can "Sarmat", which weighs about 100 tons that carries the weight of 10 tons.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/317484

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:55 pm