Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Berlin are discussing the German loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Berlin are discussing the German loan Empty Baghdad and Berlin are discussing the German loan

Post by Rocky Mon May 15, 2017 4:16 am

Baghdad and Berlin are discussing the German loan

5/15/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    discuss the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Mahdi Keywords with the charge d'affaires Embassy of the Republic of Germany in Baghdad, Oliver Hnakingberg, and the delegation accompanying him, the subject of the German translation of the loan to a group of productive projects in Iraq.
    The statement said the Information Office of the General Secretariat, received «morning», that the two sides discussed during the meeting, ways of cooperation between the two countries to serve the interests of the two peoples, as well as translation of the German loan packages into productive projects in different areas.
    Keywords added, according to the statement, said that « the government will seek to overcome the difficulties its potential in front of the pace, first and foremost provide an attractive environment for the return of displaced persons, in addition to it will be arranged for the meeting of the steering committee for these projects the end of June
    next».
    For his part, praised the German side, the successful steps that have been achieved at the level of meetings with ministries of planning, electricity, construction, housing, municipalities and public works, expressing «optimism about the possibility of implementing projects in Iraq smoothly in the light of cooperation shown by the ministries».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am