Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives raises its meeting to the 23 of this month after the vote on one law

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The House of Representatives raises its meeting to the 23 of this month after the vote on one law Empty The House of Representatives raises its meeting to the 23 of this month after the vote on one law

Post by rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 2:35 am

The House of Representatives raises its meeting to the 23 of this month after the vote on one law

BAGHDAD, Iraq - May 15, 2007: The Council of Representatives of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, that "the Council raised its meeting to the 23 of this month after he voted in its usual thirty-fifth session under the chairmanship of Salim Jubouri and the presence of 167 deputies on one law and the end of reading my project Legal Syndicate of Nursing and the Third Amendment to the Law of Governorates not organized in Region No. 21 of 2008
    She added that "the Council decided to postpone the vote on each of the draft reform of inmates and depositors and submitted by the committees of work and social and legal affairs and security, defense and human rights and the draft amendment to the first law of amnesty No. {27} for the year 2016 submitted by the Legal Committee. The proposal of the law of the Syndicate of Nursing and submitted by the committees of civil society organizations, legal, financial, health and environment, "pointing out that" the Presidency decided to postpone the vote on each of the draft reform of inmates and depositors submitted by the committees of work and social and legal affairs and security and Difa Read the report and discuss the proposed law of the Nursing Syndicate submitted by the committees of civil society organizations, legal, financial, health and environment, in addition to postponing reading the report and discussing the draft law of the second amendment to the law Abolish the legal texts that prevent the courts from hearing cases No. 17 of 2005 submitted by the Legal Committee and report and discuss the proposed law to cancel the dissolved Revolution Command Council Resolution No. 100 of 2000 submitted by the Legal Committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 07 Jun 2023, 12:00 pm