Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: compensation martyrs need law of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: compensation martyrs need law of parliament Empty Finance: compensation martyrs need law of parliament

Post by Rocky Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 am

Finance: compensation martyrs need law of parliament

History of edits:: 2017/5/15

{Baghdad} Euphrates News said Finance Minister Abdul Razak Al-Issa Agency on Monday that "the compensation of martyrs need law of parliament, and not of our mandate."
    According to Alissa, during his speech at the National Alliance , which held under the chairmanship of Mr. Ammar al - Hakim conference to follow up on the provinces visited by the coalition delegation recently demands "There 's budget is every year in which the doors of Finance and the Ministry carried out what was in the budget , " explaining that "we put priorities in operational budgets and for each case there is a specific priority for the war effort and we launched the budget is 100% for the financing of the war machine and the popular crowd. "
    He added that " the rest of the paragraphs there have been allocated within a specified exchange rates low and there set her higher exchange."
    He noted that "many of the provinces formally request, nor ignore the request , " noting that " the British loan to advance in Basra , electricity and transport and deliver this within the budget that will be when it launches this loan."
    And petrodollar allocations, said Ze Ralamalah agency that "petrodollar has not called in the provinces, where he launched the Basra just stopped for the rest of the provinces . " .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am