Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of the Yemeni government: UN Security Council resolutions against Yemen, Saudi Arabia purchased

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Head of the Yemeni government: UN Security Council resolutions against Yemen, Saudi Arabia purchased Empty Head of the Yemeni government: UN Security Council resolutions against Yemen, Saudi Arabia purchased

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 6:59 am

Head of the Yemeni government: UN Security Council resolutions against Yemen, Saudi Arabia purchased with money

17/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    The head of the Yemeni government in Sanaa Abdul Aziz Bin Habtoor, Wednesday that Yemen is subjected to barbaric aggression and brutal by the Gulf states and the UN Security Council resolutions against the country have purchased the Saudi money.
    He was quoted by Fars news agency in an interview about Habtoor saying that "Yemen since 2015 is exposed to brutal aggression barbaric by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)."
    He added that he "has confirmed its acceptance of popular assignment despite the difficulties as a result of the aggression against Yemen and the international silence about what is happening, which was imposed on the challenge of Yemen confrontation."
    He added that "Yemenis are counting on friends in Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Algeria, Russia and China to break the political siege on the country," adding that "all UN Security Council resolutions against the country purchased Saudi money."
    He revealed that "Saudi Arabia's old project in Hadramout and Shabwa to pass an oil pipeline to the Arabian Sea without passing through the Strait of Hormuz, the goal of the UAE occupation of Socotra area it is converted into a tourist resort of the resorts," asserting that "the United States is not looking for solutions or settlement as far as seeking to prolong the war on Yemen. "
    AQ

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164820.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:10 am