Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs police in Safwan port with a group of Kuwait seizes religious books suspicious

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs police in Safwan port with a group of Kuwait seizes religious books suspicious Empty Customs police in Safwan port with a group of Kuwait seizes religious books suspicious

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 8:32 am

Customs police in Safwan port with a group of Kuwait seizes religious books suspicious

Wednesday, 17 May 2017 15:50

Alsumaria News / Basra
    announced that the local council in terms of Safwan , Basra province, on Wednesday, the customs police at the Safwan border port only land between Iraq and Kuwait , seized the amount of religious books that are suspected of being with the contents of takfiri.

The head of the Council fighter Jurani in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " the customs police at the Safwan border port seized quantity of religious books that are suspected of being carrying the contents of takfiri incite violence and extremism , " noting that "books have been seized in a number of pilgrims."
    Border ports: Adjust the 6400 capsule to enlarge the buttocks of women in the port Safwan
    Border outlets announce the assignment of seven employees Comerkyin port Safwan to justice

Jurani pointed out that "books have been detained in preparation for sending copies to the Ministry of Culture for the purpose of examination to find out the truth," adding that "if the books proved to incite extremism and atonement are no less dangerous than drugs and explosives."

The port Safwan is the only border crossing land between Iraq and Kuwait, and witnessing daily passage of hundreds of trucks loaded with various types of imported goods, and through daily passes some travelers, and called the Kuwaitis on the Kuwaiti side of the port name (Abdali), and through some religious events face momentum port severely by the visitors to the holy shrines of the Gulf, mostly from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:35 pm