Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi: End of «Daesh» is close

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi: End of «Daesh» is close Empty Hammoudi: End of «Daesh» is close

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 2:24 am

Hammoudi: End of «Daesh» is close

5/18/2017 0:00

During his speech in Russia and the Islamic World Conference
    Baghdad / morning
    Deputy Speaker of Parliament Sheikh Hamoudi, on Wednesday, that the end of the terrorist organization Daesh in Iraq is close, while pointed out that the country's problem
    Internal Islamic.
    He said Hammoudi, in a speech during Russia and the Islamic world conference, in the Chechen capital of Grozny, according to a statement by the Information Office of the Parliament, received «morning», that «enemies are seeking to create the failed countries in the region models», stressing that « the end of the organization Daesh criminal in Iraq is close will not return a copy of the other. »
    The MP added that « the Islamic country 's internal problem and the solution in their hands if they want», pointing out that « the Iraqi people 's decision after the elimination of terrorist groups Daesh, is moving towards development, stability and prosperity».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 am