Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Thu 18 May 2017, 6:53 pm

Active volcanoes in the world: May 10 - 16, 2017
    Posted: 18 May 2017 08:49 AM PDT
    New activity/unrest was reported for 6 volcanoes between May 10 and 16, 2017. During the same period, ongoing activity was reported for 18 volcanoes. New activity/unrest: Aira, Kyushu (Japan) | Fuego, Guatemala | Manam, Papua New Guinea | Masaya, Nicaragua | Poas,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=y2KMiH_OM_4:ojab1qJvo94:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=y2KMiH_OM_4:ojab1qJvo94:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=y2KMiH_OM_4:ojab1qJvo94:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Y2KMiH_OM_4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Major severe weather outbreak across parts of the southern and central Plains
    Posted: 18 May 2017 06:45 AM PDT
    An outbreak of severe thunderstorms is expected across parts of the southern and central Plains Thursday afternoon (local time, May 18, 2017) and Thursday evening through the overnight hours. An outbreak of severe thunderstorms with tornadoes, very large hail and...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=3lBILu2uExI:Dz26YeqJsnA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=3lBILu2uExI:Dz26YeqJsnA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=3lBILu2uExI:Dz26YeqJsnA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 3lBILu2uExI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    WMO announces all-time deadliest extreme weather events
    Posted: 18 May 2017 06:19 AM PDT
    On Thursday, May 18, 2017, the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) has announced "world records" for the highest reported historical death tolls from tropical cyclones, tornadoes, lightning and hailstorms. It marks the first time the official WMO...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=KqSOTxDOilI:Mklt2BJ6Wk4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=KqSOTxDOilI:Mklt2BJ6Wk4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=KqSOTxDOilI:Mklt2BJ6Wk4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) KqSOTxDOilI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Floods, landslides leave 7 people dead in Indonesia
    Posted: 18 May 2017 04:19 AM PDT
    At least 7 people have died and tens of thousands were affected after heavy rain fell on Indonesia's Sulawesi, Borneo and Sumatra late last week. Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, a spokesman for the Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management (BNPB) spokesman, said...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xcuY_xu0bSY:OHxEugEhsnk:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xcuY_xu0bSY:OHxEugEhsnk:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=xcuY_xu0bSY:OHxEugEhsnk:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) XcuY_xu0bSY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Massive flooding hits Russia's Tyumen region
    Posted: 18 May 2017 03:21 AM PDT
    A massive flooding is affecting Russia's Tyumen region in Siberia since May 11, 2017, after a large discharge of water from the reservoir in Kazakhstan. Tyumen governor said the actual release was much higher than Kazakstan officials claim. A state of emergency...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=HJ1d5Tr87Kg:qFv__iJJqMc:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=HJ1d5Tr87Kg:qFv__iJJqMc:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=HJ1d5Tr87Kg:qFv__iJJqMc:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) HJ1d5Tr87Kg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Short-lived eruption at Cleveland volcano, Alaska
    Posted: 18 May 2017 02:18 AM PDT
    A short-lived explosion was detected in seismic and infrasound data at Cleveland volcano at 03:38 UTC on May 17, 2017. The increase in seismicity lasted about 10 minutes. The ash cloud was observed in satellite data drifting to the southwest for approximately 5...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=x4doVYjjpCs:HJz6oBJrIN4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=x4doVYjjpCs:HJz6oBJrIN4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=x4doVYjjpCs:HJz6oBJrIN4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:14 pm