Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: The risk of the phenomenon of fighting between clans greater than the risk Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: The risk of the phenomenon of fighting between clans greater than the risk Daesh Empty Maliki: The risk of the phenomenon of fighting between clans greater than the risk Daesh

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 2:08 am

Maliki: The risk of the phenomenon of fighting between clans greater than the risk Daesh

The political scene   Thursday , 18 May 2017

He warned Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, on Thursday, of the growing phenomenon of differences and fighting to sow divisions among the Iraqi tribes.

Maliki said in a speech seen by the "Sky Press," that "the differences and the use of weapons between clans threatens security and stability, and the danger greater than the risk Daesh, calling on everyone to respect the law and not to prejudice the prestige of the state that violated some, adding that the use of weapons outside the scope of the state is unacceptable and everyone must not be allowed to do whatever reasons. "

He noted "the need to support services, security and armed forces in their tasks, and to preserve the unity and sovereignty of the country, and the protection of the Iraqi people's rights, stressing the unification of efforts to counter the schemes that seek to chaos and overthrow the political process, especially as the enemies of Iraq are planning gooey terrorist groups more dangerous than Daesh after the liberation of the province Nineveh. "

And new to "participate in the elections to form a political majority capable of carrying out its proper government, considering postponing the elections, the country will enter a dark tunnel in the absence of a new parliament set a legal deadline."

And the price of al-Maliki, "the position of the tribes in all positions, and are keen to protect the country from sectarianism that we aspire to overcome during the post Daesh."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:32 am