Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan, an important American decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan, an important American decision Empty Erdogan, an important American decision

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 2:26 am

Erdogan, an important American decision

According to Turkish media on Thursday that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told his US counterpart Donald Trump during his visit to Washington this week that his country will move 'without reference to a' If you encounter an attack of any kind of protection units of the Syrian Kurdish people.

Trump acknowledged before the visit plans to arm protection units that people advancing towards the city of Raqqa stronghold of the organization of the Islamic state. And cast a shadow over the approval of the talks between the United States and Turkey , a NATO organic but Erdogan did not criticize the plans directly while in the White House.

In the Turkish embassy , Erdogan assured reporters his country 's concern about the people 's protection units , which Ankara considers an extension of the outlawed Kurdish Workers ' Party ( PKK ) which has been waging an insurgency in southeast Turkey for decades.

Turkish newspaper Sabah quoted Erdogan as saying 'we told them clearly: If an attack of any kind on Turkey signed by the protection units of the Kurdish people or the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party , we are going to apply the rules of engagement without reference to one'. The Democratic Union Party is the political arm of the protection units of the people.

Erdogan said that the United States has taken a decision on the process of tenderness Turkey will not be able to participate because of the participation units to protect the people.

He quoted Erdogan as saying 'we told them ... we do not consider cooperation with a terrorist group in tenderness is sound' but said he expected Turkey to play a role in Syria. He said 'I think they will turn us on the subject of Syria. "

The United States deals with the protection units as people separate from the PKK and an important partner in the fight against the organization of the Islamic state entity. Turkey ranks the United States and the European Union terrorist organization PKK.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156382

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:57 pm