Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva neg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva neg Empty Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva neg

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 2:41 am

Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva negotiations

22:59 - 05/18/2017

The head of the Defense and Security Committee in the "Federation Council" Russian, Viktor Ozerov, Thursday, that the blow to the US-led coalition Syrian government forces positioned Tanf, must become the most important agenda of the Geneva negotiations points.

He said Ozerov told the "Sputnik" Russian: "I hope that this incident on the process of negotiations in Geneva affect, but will become the most important points of its agenda."

The agency "Reuters" quoted a US official, that the US-led coalition aircraft launched an air raid on positions of troops Alsorah.anthy / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/18/159241/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:02 pm