Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva neg

rocky

Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva neg

Post by rocky on Fri 19 May 2017, 2:41 am

Russia calls for a discussion blow to the international coalition of Syrian forces in the Geneva negotiations

22:59 - 05/18/2017

The head of the Defense and Security Committee in the "Federation Council" Russian, Viktor Ozerov, Thursday, that the blow to the US-led coalition Syrian government forces positioned Tanf, must become the most important agenda of the Geneva negotiations points.

He said Ozerov told the "Sputnik" Russian: "I hope that this incident on the process of negotiations in Geneva affect, but will become the most important points of its agenda."

The agency "Reuters" quoted a US official, that the US-led coalition aircraft launched an air raid on positions of troops Alsorah.anthy / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/18/159241/

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:59 pm