Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Army announces the issuance of guidance from Trump to speed up the campaign against the "Daesh" t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - US Army announces the issuance of guidance from Trump to speed up the campaign against the "Daesh" t Empty US Army announces the issuance of guidance from Trump to speed up the campaign against the "Daesh" t

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 3:12 am

US Army announces the issuance of guidance from Trump to speed up the campaign against the "Daesh" terrorist

News Agency pratha 102 05/20/2017

The head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford, Friday, for the issuance of guidance from US President Donald Trump to speed up the campaign against the organization of "terrorist Daesh", pointing out that his country would do everything possible to prevent the organization from re-arming its fighters, as he emphasized that the United States has the confidence of the Iraqi leadership.

Said Dunford at a joint news conference with US Secretary of Defense and the envoy of the international coalition for Iraq and Syria, held in Washington, "President Trump issued a directive to accelerate the campaign against Daesh," pointing out that "we Qodhana the ability of the organization to achieve his succession in Iraq and Syria."

He added that "the coalition has made significant progress and restored areas where there is oil, and got rid of many of the leaders of Daesh," he said. "We do everything we can to prevent the organization from re-arming its fighters."

Dunford pointed out that "the coalition got rid of the presence of Daesh in the border region with Turkey," noting that "there is the confidence of the Iraqi leadership and the ability of the leaders of the region's control, and this is an amazing and is a great achievement."

http://burathanews.com/arabic/news/317782

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:39 pm