Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar - Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today Empty Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 6:19 am

Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today

20/05/2017

Recorded foreign currency markets in Iraq, the beginning of the week, a slight decline in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar.

The record sale of the dollar in exchange fight in Baghdad today the price of 125 thousand and 100 dinars, the purchase price of 125 thousand and 50 dinars per dollar cent.

Sell the dollar in Arbil Stock Exchange price recorded a day 125 thousand and 350 dinars, the purchase price of 125 thousand and 300 dinars for $ percent.

In the Harthiya Stock Exchange shone dollar selling price of today 's 125 thousand and 100 dinars , and the purchase price of 125 thousand and 50 dinars to one hundred dollars.

Also recorded the dollar exchange rate in Basra , 125 thousand and 300 dinars , and the purchase price of 125 thousand and 250 dinars to one hundred dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today Empty Re: Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today

Post by Neno Sat 20 May 2017, 8:54 am

Notice on paragraph 2... "Dollar Cent".
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

dinar - Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today Empty Re: Dollar exchange rate goes down in front of the dinar in the Stock Exchange today

Post by weslin3 Sat 20 May 2017, 9:15 am

And please translate that for me Neno!! I know it must be good but not smart enough to follow. Thanks. bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:43 pm