Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Houthi: Trump has divided the Arab countries and the project to be financed by Saudi Arabia and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project -  Houthi: Trump has divided the Arab countries and the project to be financed by Saudi Arabia and the Empty Houthi: Trump has divided the Arab countries and the project to be financed by Saudi Arabia and the

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 1:51 am

Houthi: Trump has divided the Arab countries and the project to be financed by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates

History of edits:: 2017/5/20

{Follow: Euphrates News} supporters of the commander of King Abdullah Badr al-Din al-Huthi confirmed that the visit of US President Donald Trump and what is called the American Islamic summit serves America and Israel's agenda in the elimination of Arab states after weakening and dividing.

The Houthi said in a letter on Saturday to the participants in the march mass rallies organized in the field of seventy in the capital Sana'a , under the title of "no American terrorism on Yemen, said that" what aims to Trump and gathered at the Riyadh summit that is the first two points to support and protect Israel and to impose acceptance and liquidation the Palestinian issue and Arab issues and hand over Palestine to Israel and America. "
    "The second point is the division and fragmentation of the Arab and Islamic countries within the ethnic and sectarian addresses to small states in order to remove the threat from Israel and then control them."
    Houthi said , "There is the role of Saudi Arabia and the UAE have a decree to finance the plot and then they will come round after Afaqarhma which Trump that after the drink of milking the cow will end the slaughtering."
    He stressed that " the steadfastness of our people is an option in the face of plots targeting Yemen and the region.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=143044

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm