Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Homs city free of militants after the implementation of the settlement in the neighborhood of the fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Homs city free of militants after the implementation of the settlement in the neighborhood of the fo Empty Homs city free of militants after the implementation of the settlement in the neighborhood of the fo

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 2:50 am

Homs city free of militants after the implementation of the settlement in the neighborhood of the forest

22/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    The Governor of Homs Talal Barazi, the entire city of Homs has become free of weapons and militants, after the implementation of the reconciliation items reached last March in the neighborhood of the forest.
    He called faecal after the completion of the implementation of the settlement agreement, the people who left the neighborhood to return to their homes, stressing that internal security and the Syrian army forces deployed in the neighborhood of the rugged, after the departure of 14 thousand people, including 3,500 armed, who refused to compromise with the Syrian government, heading to the province of Idlib , city Jarablos Brive Aleppo, north of the country, the large house Brive Homs, adding that the Syrian state institutions, and maintenance workshops, entered the neighborhood, to carry out reforms, and rehabilitation facilities.
    Rugged neighborhood and saw many of the agreements between the Syrian authorities and armed groups, but each time the gunmen blocking implementation steps that the implementation of the recent agreement, which became the city of Homs under which free from militants after several months of free city of Aleppo as well.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165458.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:26 pm