Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is preparing for a war of sectarian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is preparing for a war of sectarian Empty The Independent: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is preparing for a war of sectarian

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 2:54 am

The Independent: Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is preparing for a war of sectarian

21/05/2017

British writer Robert Fisk saw that the goal of US President Donald Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia is preparing for war, sectarian between the Middle East countries
    The author said in the British newspaper The Independent that the only religion that he believes Trump is the money which the kings of Saudi Arabia and other states the Gulf who want to destroy Iran, Syria, Yemen and Hezbollah, which means that Trump will give Mohammed bin Salman US missiles and planes and ships worth three hundred and fifty billion dollars, as a stage first and then America will be happy as well as Israel
    He said Fisk lives Trump's imagination create a NATO Arabic pointing out that he will be greeted in Riyadh and dictators corrupt dictators and heads traversers
    He added that the source of terrorism in the Middle East Daesh to the base or the victory front is the country visited by Trump, describing what is happening as more like a comedy .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165416.html

Current date/time is Wed 28 Feb 2024, 1:38 pm