Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: The Middle East should not wait for America to fight terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The Middle East should not wait for America to fight terrorism Empty Trump: The Middle East should not wait for America to fight terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 3:16 am

Trump: The Middle East should not wait for America to fight terrorism

Release date: 2017/5/21 

US President Donald Trump called on Middle East countries not to wait for the United States to fight terrorism, noting that "the war against terrorism is not religious but against criminality."
    "The world is facing the security tragedy in the Middle East, which is spreading in the rest of the world," Trump said in his speech at the American Islamic Summit held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in the presence of leaders from more than 50 countries.
    "The region should be attractive to investors, not refugees."
    Trump pointed out that "terrorists should not be tolerated, who pray for death, not for the Lord."
    He stressed that "this battle is not between different religions and sects, but against terrorists who want to die and ruin."
    Trump pointed out that "Middle Eastern countries should not wait for the United States to fight terrorism instead, but must look to the future and eliminate all terrorists."
    "The United States is committed to its strategy to confront developments in the region, and Washington will make decisions based on reality rather than ideologies, and will pursue reforms," ​​he said.
    He urged Trump to cut funding channels for terrorist Da'ash gangs and to provide an oil-rich way to get money to recruit new terrorists. "

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:51 am