Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Trump: must not allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 23 May 2017, 2:40 am

Written by : by mohanad in:May 22, 2017

Light News / Agencies
announced that US President Donald Trump, it is not a "must allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon."

He said at a joint news conference with Israeli President, Reuven Rivlin, at the headquarters of the "heads of Israel", in West Jerusalem today: "must not allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon, never."

As it demanded to stop "funding and training terrorist organizations and militias immediately."

He added: "There is a strong consensus among the nations of the world on these matters, including many countries in the Muslim world, and I drew encouragement from my conversations with the Muslim world leaders in Saudi Arabia, including King Salman (King of Saudi Arabia)."

He pointed out that Saudi Arabia "supports peace between Israel and the Palestinians."

He said: "There is a broad feeling in the Muslim world, that they have a common cause with you in the threat posed by Iran, which is certainly a threat no doubt about that."

He said: "I came to the Holy Land to re-emphasize the friendship between the United States and the State of Israel, which will continue, we are not only friends for a long time, but we are allies and always stand together."

He pointed out that Israel and the United States "are facing common threats from Daesh and other terrorist organizations, and countries such as Iran, which sponsor terrorism and financed terrible events not only here but also all over the world."

http://alnoornews.net/archives/122744/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 7:56 pm