Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump up to Bethlehem and meet with President Abbas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump up to Bethlehem and meet with President Abbas Empty Trump up to Bethlehem and meet with President Abbas

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 4:10 am

Trump up to Bethlehem and meet with President Abbas

Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, met on Tuesday his US counterpart, Donald Trump, in the city of Bethlehem in the West Bank at a time when the US administration is seeking to look for ways to revive the peace process efforts.

Trump arrived at the presidential palace in Bethlehem in a limousine coming from the city of Jerusalem. He was welcomed by the Palestinian president, who participated in the reception of the American anthems played and the Palestinian was a ceremony The national.

An adviser to Palestinian President he expects to open Trump 's visit to the Holy Land the door of the resumption of Israeli - Palestinian negotiations have been stalled for a long time.

The Trump spent two days in Saudi Arabia in the first leg of a tour that will last nine days for the Middle East and Europe, the first foreign tour since his inauguration in January.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156513

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:05 am