Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Highlights of the press conference between the American and Palestinian presidents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Highlights of the press conference between the American and Palestinian presidents   Empty Highlights of the press conference between the American and Palestinian presidents

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 4:11 am

Highlights of the press conference between the American and Palestinian presidents

A press conference for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and US counterpart Donald Trump ..
    where the president began his speech to condemn the heinous terrorist act which took place in the British city of Manchester.
    Abbas said: meeting with you in the White House gave us and the people and sent all the peoples of the region a lot of hope and Altvaaol Bgamakinh achieve the dream of a long - awaited but is a lasting peace based on justice
    and added that the attainment of our people freedom and independence is the stability of peace in the region and the world key so enjoy the children of Palestine Israel 's security is booming. As never its readiness to cooperate in order to hold a historic peace deal also confirm our readiness to continue to work with you as partners in the fight against terrorism in our region and the world.

President Aas also praised the importance of the Arab summit of the Islamic American and its findings
    and stressed his country 's position two - state solution on the borders of 67 capital of East Jerusalem to live side of Israel 's security, stability and peace and resolve all final issues in accordance with the resolutions of international legitimacy and respect for the signed agreements, which paves the way for implementation of the peace initiative Arabic .

Palestinian President nipped that the conflict is not between religions .. Our problem is mainly with the occupation and the settlements and Israel 's failure to recognize the state of Palestine as we acknowledge it, which undermines the peace ..
    and to draw attention to the issue of our prisoners on hunger strike for more than a month .. just meters here in the Church of the Nativity everywhere Palestine mothers of prisoners suffer from not visit their children and their demands and rights of fair .. Israel , they demand that the achievement of their demands Almusharruah .. resumption of peace will open the horizon in front of a Palestinian state on the rule of law on the basis of tolerance, coexistence and spreading the culture of peace and to stop incitement and to build bridges instead of fences inside Lara Yen.

In turn , the US president said Donald Trump, president of America and the prosecution of the American people .. The oldest Tezaa of the population of Manchester City and the victims of the horrific attack
    and added to the stand -by- side with the cowardly people of Britain .. Many of the young people who enjoy their lives were killed by these criminals.

He pointed out that our society can not be allowed and tolerated down blood flow this .. will not wait for the killing of more innocent people .. day attacks most of the victims were innocent children .. extremists must get them out of our society and must .. This Alaydleweugeh evil must be completely erased and the lives of innocent people must be protected.

Trump also stressed his commitment to achieving peace between the Palestinians and Israel and I intend to do everything I can to it .. President Abbas expressed Astaadadah to do so in good faith and Netanyahu promised to do so .. I look forward to working with these leaders in order to achieve a sustainable and sustained peace .. and I look forward to talk with President Abbas Other issues to take advantage of the potential of the Palestinian economy, which is going through a difficult crisis, and our efforts in the fight against terrorism .. a few days ago in Saudi Arabia Altqubt Arab leaders from each region have been gathering fantastic and it was a historic event, King Salman, the king of Saudi Arabia was very kind and I can tell you that man is wisely pal Gh.

And came back Trump to emphasize his commitment to achieving peace between the Palestinians and Israel and I intend to do everything I can to it .. President Abbas expressed Astaadadah to do so in good faith and Netanyahu promised to do so .. I look forward to working with these leaders in order to achieve a sustainable and sustained peace .. and I look forward to talk with President Abbas Other issues to take advantage of the potential of the Palestinian economy, which is going through a difficult crisis, and our efforts in the fight against terrorism .. a few days ago in Saudi Arabia Altqubt Arab leaders from each region have been gathering fantastic and it was a historic event, King Salman, the king of Saudi Arabia was very kind and I can tell you that man is Bh Meh adult.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156521

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:57 pm