Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017


The Big Wobble

Share
avatar
Lobo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24973
Thanked : 1210
Join date : 2013-01-12

The Big Wobble

Post by Lobo on Tue 23 May 2017, 1:21 pm


  • The Western Cape government, South Africa has declared the entire province a disaster zone to fight crippling drought
  • Heat Wave in India update: Bilaspur witnessed a new record, 49.3 degrees Celsius, (121 F) Monday
  • Slaughter in Manchester: Muslim 'Suicide bomber' kills 22 with scores more wounded at rock concert
  • The new Ebola outbreak kills another person as suspected cases double to 400 in just one week in Democratic Republic of the Congo

The Western Cape government, South Africa has declared the entire province a disaster zone to fight crippling drought
Posted: 23 May 2017 12:14 AM PDT

The Western Cape government has declared the entire province a disaster zone in order to deal with the ongoing drought, MEC Alan Winde said on Monday.
The declaration was made to quicken the reaction time for the deployment of resources to tackle water scarcity, Winde told News24.
The deceleration will be formally gazetted during the course of the week after it was adopted by the provincial cabinet last week.
The Karoo and West Coast municipalities were previously declared disaster zones in 2016, but the disaster zone has now been extended to the entire province.
"The disaster zone declaration will help municipalities deal with issues of blockages in the procurement process to tackle the ongoing drought," Winde said.

Home

The Wire

Heat Wave in India update: Bilaspur witnessed a new record, 49.3 degrees Celsius, (121 F) Monday
Posted: 22 May 2017 11:59 PM PDT
Photo cnn.com
It's the kind of temperatures which melt cars and roads and was responsible for thousands of deaths in India and Pakistan last year.
The heat wave in Chattisgarh is touching new highs each day. On Monday, Bilaspur witnessed 49.3 degrees Celsius, the highest temperature recorded in the state for the first time.
While Raigarh and Bhilai are known to record higher temperatures, Bilaspur has been witnessing intense heat in the past few years.
"We are analysing factors that have led to high temperature.
We had issued a heatwave warning earlier," said P Khare, Director of Meteorological Department, Chhattisgarh.
Raipur, which is at a distance of approximately 110 km from Bilaspur, recorded a temperature of around 44-45 degrees Celsius.
While Bilaspur and Raipur normally have a temperature difference of 1 degree, weathermen are shocked at the sudden gap of 4.5 degrees.
Reports say that cutting of trees in Bilaspur is one of the biggest reasons for intense heat in the area. Chattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh has come under attack from the Opposition for cutting of trees and rising temperatures.

Home

The Wire

Slaughter in Manchester: Muslim 'Suicide bomber' kills 22 with scores more wounded at rock concert
Posted: 22 May 2017 11:27 PM PDT
Thousands of young fans leaving Manchester Arena photo Daily Mail

  • A barbaric attack, deliberately targeting children and some of the most vulnerable.
  • Britain's worst terror attack since 7/7.
  • 22 dead and scores injured

Twenty two people have been killed and more than 60 injured in a suspected terror attack at Manchester Arena.
The blast happened at 22:35 BST on Monday following a pop concert by the US singer Ariana Grande.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said it was "a barbaric attack, deliberately targeting some of the most vulnerable in our society".
Relatives are using social media to hunt for missing loved ones, including children, caught up in the incident, reports the BBC.

Photo the Telegraph
Witnesses told of nuts and bolts tearing into young gig-goers when the blast was detonated in the foyer area between the arena and the next-door Victoria station just after the Ariana Grande performance ended.

Photo LNP
One image captured bodies of the dead and injured lying in an area between the arena and the next-door Victoria station, which had been packed with people leaving the venue as the gig wound down. As the explosion tore through the lobby, terrified youngsters stampeded for the sold-out 21,000-seater stadium's exits in horrifying scenes caught on mobile phone cameras.

Photo Zenpix Ltd
Witnesses described the carnage as being 'like a war zone'. Armed police, the bomb squad and scores of emergency vehicles descended on the venue in the aftermath of the explosion, which took place at 10:35pm last night, reports The Daily Mail. 
xx

Home

The Wire

The new Ebola outbreak kills another person as suspected cases double to 400 in just one week in Democratic Republic of the Congo
Posted: 22 May 2017 02:46 AM PDT

A fourth person is believed to have died of Ebola in an outbreak of the disease in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the World Health Organization said on Sunday.
The WHO first confirmed the discovery of the new outbreak on May 12, after a 39-year-old man who had died on his way to the hospital in a remote region of Bas-Uele province in late April was confirmed to have suffered from the deadly disease.
Since then, there have been 37 suspected cases, Eugene Kabambi, the WHO's spokesman in Congo, told Reuters on Sunday.
Four of those 37 cases have resulted in death and two have been confirmed as Ebola, another two cases, including the latest death, are considered probable, the spokesman added.
Because Ebola is highly contagious, authorities are now monitoring more than 400 people who came into contact with suspected patients.
Just last week, authorities were only tracking about 200 people.
The outbreak is wreaking havoc at the national level but its overall global risk is low, the WHO said in a conference call last week.
With few paved roads, the affected area in Bas-Uele is isolated and difficult to access.
The 870 miles journey there from the Congolese capital, Kinshasa, takes about three days.
"We cannot underestimate the logistic and practical challenges associated with this response in a very remote and insecure part of the country," Peter Salama, the WHO's executive director for health emergencies said during the call.
"As of now, we do not know the full extent of the outbreak, and as we deploy teams over the next few weeks, we will begin to understand... exactly what we're dealing with," Salama added.
So far, teams of aid workers have accessed the area by helicopters and small aircrafts and have set up a mobile testing laboratory, the Associated Press reported.
While its location has made it difficult for aid workers to reach the area, it has also slowed the spread of the disease over a larger area, Kabambi, the WHO spokesman, told HuffPost.
Congo has suffered through seven other Ebola outbreaks since the discovery of the disease in 1976. However, none were as deadly as the outbreak in West Africa between 2013 and 2016.
Frequent regional travel there helped spread the disease throughout Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone, ultimately killing more than 11,000 people.
The WHO is working with Congolese authorities to explore the possibility of deploying an experimental vaccine to Bas-Uele.
The vaccine was developed following the West Africa outbreak and was successfully tested in Guinea in 2015.

Home

The Wire

    Current date/time is Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:19 pm