Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Embassies Iraq calls on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the targeting of State to stand fi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Embassies Iraq calls on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the targeting of State to stand fi Empty Embassies Iraq calls on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the targeting of State to stand fi

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:16 am

Embassies Iraq calls on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the targeting of State to stand firmly face of terrorism

Baghdad - and babysit -

Embassies of the Republic of Iraq called for the need to stand firm generally "terrorism" and to spread the spirit of love, tolerance and harmony among the people of Iraq.
    A statement by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry received news agency public opinion a copy of it today that "the embassies of the Republic of Iraq and the Consulates General in the capitals of the world different recalled the terrorist crime which affected the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the nineteenth of August 2009, when the oldest criminals targeted bombing of a large led to the death and injury of dozens staff and behind the serious damage the ministry building, which is located next to Baghdad's Karkh. "
    He added that "these embassies set up the way painful celebrations تأبينية read through Al-Fatiha in memory of the souls of the martyrs of goodness and emphasizing the words thrown in the way that blind terrorism that targets Iraq requires everyone to stand firmly with his face and to develop a sense of tolerance and love and harmony among the people of Iraq."
    The building of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry located in the Salhiya district of central Baghdad has been subjected to a powerful explosion by a large truck, killing and wounding dozens in the 19 / August / 2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:29 pm