Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mexico supports the reduction of oil production agreement

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Mexico supports the reduction of oil production agreement Empty Mexico supports the reduction of oil production agreement

Post by rocky Wed 24 May 2017, 3:49 am

Mexico supports the reduction of oil production agreement

14:35 - 23/05/2017

Announced Assistant Minister of Energy and Mexican Aldo Flores Quiroga, Tuesday, expressed his country's support of production cuts implemented by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) as a means to stabilize oil markets and bring new investments to the energy sector, the local growing.

Flores said Quiroga in his remarks, said that "OPEC members should continue their plans and will continue to coordinate oil production cuts until next year at least. If he prefers to extend the agreement for six or nine months, he did not say which is discussed by OPEC members. "

He added Flores Quiroga, who took office last summer, "helps to provide a stable framework for investment, stable markets, which benefit Mexico."

Meet oil ministers from OPEC and outside on Thursday in Vienna.

Mexico has seen, which is not a member of OPEC, a contraction in the oil sector over the last fifty years due to lack of investment and unfavorable rules that discourage foreign partners for investment in the country. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/23/160737/

Current date/time is Tue 07 Feb 2023, 6:25 pm