Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banking expert: the integration of private banks with each other has become a necessity to increase

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Banking expert: the integration of private banks with each other has become a necessity to increase  Empty Banking expert: the integration of private banks with each other has become a necessity to increase

Post by Hkp1 Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:15 am

Banking expert: the integration of private banks with each other has become a necessity to increase their capital

Date: 01/25/2013 11:13:40 Friday

Baghdad (news) .. I suggest a banking expert Mohsen Ali, the bank controls by the central bank to facilitate the process of integrating small private banks with each other to increase their capital and enhance its contribution to the development of the economy of the country.

Ali said (of the Agency news): The process of the Federation of small private banks with little capital among themselves during the current period is necessary to become a solid banks compete with State-owned banks in the process of supporting strategic projects of the country.

He added: Some private banks earn little money and has no actual contributions to the investment operations of the country, calling encouragement towards integration of the domestic banks to become large banks benefit the country in the distribution of loans and advances to citizens and other projects.

He explained: that most private banks belonging "to the families" can be easily integrated by placing specific controls by the central bank to facilitate the integration process without the presence of problems between the parties involved in the process of merging banks. / End / 8. N. P
    /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:39 pm